Public Relations InternBookmark This
222 New Brunswick Ave,
Perth Amboy, NJ
DescriptionPlease look at our website www.addictionmentor.com and you'll get our concept and feel for the company. If interested please provide us with the narrative description on which 3 immediate things you can do for us and what are the 3 things you will do for the site later on and why we should hire you.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.