Public Relations InternBookmark This
po box 2300
DescriptionEmbraceLifeMedia is a multimedia company that creates inspiration and financial empowerment! Our brand is leveraged on multiple media fronts such as online video, radio, blog, and social platforms such as instagram, facebook, and twitter. We have recently moved to television and we are seeking local interns to join us!! We are intended to provide an opportunity to make great connections, growth, and build your resume!!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.