Public Relations InternBookmark This
Trenton Catholic Academy
175 Leonard Avenue
DescriptionLearn public relations, marketing and advertising in a hands-on environment from a professional with 25 years of agency and corporate experience. We want a motivated individual able to work independently and collaboratively on a variety of activities.
Located in Hamilton, NJ, Trenton Catholic Academy is a regional PreK-12 parochial school. It consists of a PreK-8 Lower School (320 students) and a 9-12 Upper School (250 students). The student body is culturally and academically diverse. Enrollment increased by more than 15% from last year, and continued growth goals are approximately 15% annually.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to, direct handling of or assistance with the following:
• Planning and preparation for school's 50th anniversary celebrations
* Write and distribute press releases.
• Manage alumni database.
• Develop various marketing recruitment materials (fliers, brochures.
• Benchmark comparable educational Facebook and web sites to make recommendations/changes to TCA site.
• Assist in scripting and/or editing of marketing video.
• Write and place copy for web site.
• Other duties as identified.
RequirementsApplicant should be proficient in or have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Publisher and Excel. Experience with or understanding of social media is helpful.
Internship is unpaid, with possible credit. Hours are flexible.