Public Relations InternBookmark This
644 1/2 N Robertson
West Hollywood, CA
DescriptionWest Hollywood based boutique PR firm seeks committed and hardworking interns! Interns will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, ranging from travel and hospitality, beauty, health, fashion, and so much more. You will have the chance to work with clients and the media in a variety of capacities: press clips, tracking clients’ presence in the media, working on publicity projects for the agency, in addition to answering phones and emails. Must be a fast learner and be ready and willing to hit the ground running with this great opportunity. Strong communication and writing background are a must. Experience with social networking and blogging is a plus!
The internship will provide a fantastic opportunity for learning, networking, and growth within the PR world. This internship will involve administrative work, so please apply only if you understand that in addition to the fun stuff there will also be clerical work, and making runs. Applicants must have their own transportation and mileage will be reimbursed. We are extremely flexible with your schedule, and are accepting resumes for starting as soon as possible.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.