Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionLfL ltd is a new Record Company focusing on publishing and promoting works in hip hop and r&b.
We are looking for interns interested in assisting with our growth and development via enthusiasm all the while gaining insight on how an independent record company operates.
Presently our interns arent required to travel, but we are looking for permanent employees that can.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.