PublicistThe American Publsihing Company
Public Relations and Social Media Assistant (Summer)United Sports Publications Ltd.
PR/MarketingThe Royal Obsession
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads - Social Media & PR for an India based organizationIndia For Transformation
Public Relations & Community Outreach InternBookmark This
The Metanoya Brand
DescriptionThe Metanoya Brand unites business and organizational design consulting, business training and development, next chapter coaching for individuals, travel, health and wellness, publishing, brand development and non-profit. Metanoya (met a noi ya) is about learning, thinking, developing, believing and living outside of the box. We believe that each and every one of us have the ability to create new opportunities, new paths, and new beginnings on our journeys that will benefit both one’s personal and professional life. Metanoya is about transformation and embracing the change along the way. Metanoya encourages, motivates, supports, inspires, enhances and pushes you to think beyond infinity. We believe that there are no limits…you can do anything…you can do all…there are infinite possibilities!
As an intern with The Metanoya Brand you will be exposed to an abundance of real world opportunities and situations. This opportunity can be used to jump start a career in the field of public relations, marketing, social media, etc. We are looking for 1-2 fast paced, innovative, creative students that can handle objectives with ease. The ideal intern will be passionate about their craft and able to maintain their composure in a high velocity environment.
This is non- paid minimum 15-25 hours a week opportunity that will allow participants to get hands-on experience and school credit (if applicable). This can be a virtual and/or on-site position if you’re located in Gwinnett County (GA). This opportunity has the potential of leading to a paid position for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Draft press releases, media advisories and PSA’s
- Construct Bios
- Media list development
- Conduct web-bases research
- Make calls to various media outlets (print, TV, radio and online)
- Attending on-site and off-site event meetings (as needed)
- Providing support at events (as needed)
- Assist with social media team
- Create and assemble press kits
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage time effectively, multitask, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment