Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionNow seeking career minded students seeking unpaid and paid internships, and entry level consulting opportunities with a start-up corporation in consulting services. Depending on your background and experience the position type will be determined at the time of completing the interviewing process.
We are a newly formed corporation in 2013 and located in Issaquah, Washington, thirty minutes from Seattle. We are growing and have a team of ten employees/consultants that are branding and combining many subsidiaries being launched over the next 1-5 years that spans many different industries such as publishing-books, magazines, social, online-digital, and print media, retail personal shopping and home design, health and fitness, nutrition, clean cooking, non-profit promoting education and reading in the schools, education and career planning, event planning and professional photography, advising new entrepreneurs, and entertainment.
If interested in this career opportunity, please feel free to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-369-4930.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.