Public Relations InternBookmark This
North American Mgmt
1227-9 Race Street
DescriptionDays Inn a small eco-friendly and boutique hotel is the PERFECT location for you, your family, and co-worker to enjoy the city attractions. Your next trip to Philly doesn’t have to cost a fortune! Our Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center hotel is a top-quality alternative to pricier hotel, complete with free Day Break breakfast and free Wi-Fi Internet access. Now that’s value you can count on!
Our Philadelphia hotel has an ideal location, directly across the street from the Philadelphia Convention Center, and walking distance to many of the city’s historic attractions. Our 100% smoke-free hotel in Philadelphia is ideal for business or pleasure travel, and you’ll enjoy our sunny hospitality and comfortable guest rooms, outfitted with coffee maker and hair dryer.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.