Public Relations InternBookmark This
Evil Genius Group
515 Madison Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are just your average everyday Evil Geniuses. We specialize in entertainment, fashion, beauty, hospitality and world domination. .Our interns are provided a hands-on opportunity to work with senior-level executives and experience equivalent to any entry-level PR, IR, Marketing or Social Media agency executive. However, you might have to track down sharks with freakin laser beams for our clients.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Help organize and coordinate key nightlife events
- Coordinate gifting programs to top magazine editors, bloggers, celebrities and industry influencers
- Coordinate with staff to support campaign/marketing goals and objectives
- Assist with all other aspects in PR/Communications,
- Manage and maintain social media accounts.
- Developing press and media lists.
- Compiling placements and placement reports.
- Assisting with our marketing and public relations.
- Working to develop new project ideas.
RequirementsPrior PR or Social Media internship experience is ideal.
Available 3 or more days a week
You must have solid communication skills and be looking to shape your written and verbal skills for consumer PR.
You must be able to work in and around Manhattan.
You must have basic computer skills l.