Public Relations InternBookmark This
6300 Owensmouth ave
Woodland Hills, CA
DescriptionBungalo Records has currently been positioned with a new team that has revamped the label. Currently we are working with with some of the top musicians in the business. Seeking to bring 2-4 motivated individuals to work closely with the PR Director on multiple projects. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate that is interested in working in the music industry and learn from a talented company. School credit available. Note: Must provide proper documents.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.