Entertainment Public Relations InternshipGlenna Freedman Public Relations
Now You Know You Love Audio & Music...Right?--Help Create A Unique Radio Programcurvy girl publishing
Public Relations InternJ. Flair PR
Social Media & Community Management InternDanielle Davis Public Relations
Public Relations Internship at Charlotte PR FirmDanielle Davis Public Relations
Public Relations InternBookmark This
6300 Owensmouth ave
Woodland Hills, CA
DescriptionBungalo Records has currently been positioned with a new team that has revamped the label. Currently we are working with with some of the top musicians in the business. Seeking to bring 2-4 motivated individuals to work closely with the PR Director on multiple projects. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate that is interested in working in the music industry and learn from a talented company. School credit available. Note: Must provide proper documents.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.