Public Relations InternBookmark This
The O'Hara Project
9 Washington Street
DescriptionThe O’Hara Project is a multi-disciplined conversation agency where we combine the power of marketing, digital, PR and social media to cultivate and nourish conversation. Through community-growing collaboration, we help brands connect with influencers both online and offline.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements
- Development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date client and coverage reports
- Assist in carrying out social media stategies
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms.