Part-Time Public Relations/Marketing/Media Relations Assistant InternshipLight of Gold PR, Marketing, and Consulting LLC
Public Relations InternsKinksgem PR
Tourism/Travel/Development Internship (NOT REMOTE)Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities
Charity Event Planner and Social Media InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Internship - Ministry of Tourism (in Hebron, Palestine)Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities
Public Relations InternBookmark This
ThinkZilla Consulting Company
DescriptionThinkzilla PR & Consulting Group is a Public Relations , Branding and Upscale Event Production Company with an office in Houston , Atlanta & California. We specialize in the Sports, Entertainment & Christian Ministry Industries. We are seeking interns that are passionate about growth , driven, great communicators, can travel if needed.Required Skills
PR pitching by PHONE to National media Outlets
PR Client research opportunity
Have a broad network within the media community
Must be a based in USA
Must be available Monday- Wed & Thursday 8am--11am CST This is a hands on internship which will include day- to day task including social media, research, managing accts, press releases and more. Some task may be handled remotely while others are hands on . Our company awards our interns monthly bonuses.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.