Public Relations InternBookmark This
Cozart Records Inc
DescriptionWe are Cozart Records Inc. We work with the best pop and hip hop Artist in the industry. We have a Major Artist on our label that need Public relations assistance. This position can lead to a full time position at our Company. This job is exciting and we are sure you will love this internship.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date records
-Writing new press release on Artist.
-Online submission of Press release to PR sites.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.