public relation,communication and marketing internshipsUniversity of Limpop
PR and MARKETING COMMUNICATION InternshipA-Champs
PR/Social Media InternshipRed Poppy Art House
PR/Marketing Internship - Winter/Spring 2016 Term at Award Winning AgencyThe Gab Group
Public Relations/ Publicist Intern (Virtual)GamerFitNation Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Industry All Access
2449 golf rd Suite #17
Posted: 714 days ago
DescriptionIndustry- All Access (IAA) is a full service entertainment consulting firm. IAA provides the necessary resources to help clients such as: entrepreneurs, entertainers, artists, actors, dancers, songwriters, comedians, musicians & singers develop and maintain a competitive edge in the highly evolving entertainment industry. IAA helps clients improve their profitability by developing and executing strategies to market and maintain their digital and physical portfolios better.
Responsibilities- Student intern will work with the Public Relations Director to:
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to effectively reach customers, communicate the value proposition of the product and influence purchase of product
- Position products in the marketplace
- Plan and execute brand marketing programs to raise brand awareness and value
- Oversees the development and implementation of direct marketing programs to raise the levels of customer acquisition, retention, and cross/up-selling
- Keep Company’s social media sites updated.
Requirements- excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- excellent interpersonal skills
- presentation skills
- ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- awareness of different media agendas