PR InternshipFor Love & Lemons
Private Equity Public Relations & Marketing InternElm Equity Partners, LLC
Fashion, Hospitality & Entertainment Spring 2015 Public Relations and Social Media InternMargie Korshak Inc
Graphics/PR/ Marketing InternshipOrange County Inland Empire SBDC
Social Media/Digital PR InternTHINK PR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionPersonal development products and services. If you need college credit, please make sure this project will count toward graduation for you as this is a start-up company.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.