Public Relations InternBookmark This
4635 N. Black Canyon Highway
DescriptionTeam N2N is a unique organization. We have evolved from being a Marketing & Public Relations firm specializing in Small to Mid-Size businesses and Non-Profit Organizations, to providing full scale back office support for start-ups and small businesses. We offer a wide range of services that support and build up small business. We can also help a larger business become more productive.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.