Public Relations InternBookmark This
Ebben Zall Group
197 First Avenue, Suite 130
DescriptionEbben Zall Group, an advertising, public relations and media strategies agency, is seeking a public relations intern for the fall/spring/summer semesters. This is a great opportunity for a student looking for hands-on learning and work experience in the field of public relations. www.ebbenzallgroup.com
ResponsibilitiesPrimary duties include:
• Assist in writing and distributing press releases
• Assist with graphic design projects as assigned
• Developing web content and embedding content with SEO keywords
• Researching story ideas, marketing opportunities and other client initiatives
• Preparing media reports for clients
• Assisting at various openings, promotions, and other events
• Assisting in the development and execution of client social media campaigns.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Account Supervisor, Ebben Zall Group
RequirementsIn this position, you will work with a range of clients, with a focus on consumer, non-profit and professional services accounts.
For this position you must possess:
• Superb writing skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Keen attention to detail
• Professional attitude (punctual, respectful, responsible)
• Background in new media, web 2.0 PR or marketing.
• A car