Boutique PR FirmPivotal PR
Marketing & Communications InternshipFrench-American Chamber of Commerce, Atlanta Chapter
Spring 2015 Public Relations InternshipToday's Business
Seeking a motivated college student with an interest in Public RelationsMindful Media Group
Public Relations Praktikant/-inWimdu
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Description-Will work directly with the President and Regional Manager of 2 start up companies (one in the business of promoting and celebrating excellence primarily as it applies to women and the other a significant player in the wedding industry).
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Contact and pitch press releases to target markets
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Will include work time in the office as well as some remote work
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge and interest in all aspects of social media