Public Relations InternBookmark This
LadySonya Music Studio LLC.
DescriptionLadySonya Music Studio offers private and group music instruction for students of all ages and levels beginner to intermediate. The Mission of LadySonya Music Studio is to teach, motivate and encourage students to understand and enjoy the richness and complexity of music, expands one's intellectual creativity and curiosity in the music-making process and ultimately express and share that wisdom with others.To achieve this statement LadySonya Music Studio shares an interest to teach a variety of styles of music as well as teach a skill not commonly taught in a studio which is "Play by Ear" and to be "Creative". Students taking lessons under LadySonya Music Studio will have versatility in different genres as well as a trained ear to pick up various tones heard throughout.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.