Charity Event Planner and Social Media Internship - Non Paid / College CreditMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Amazing Public Relations Intern needed for clothing brand!!!Ngozika Okeke
Public Relations / Social Mediaenvirolutionary
Marketing/Journalism/ Public Relations/Web DevelopmentAu'loni Magazine
public relation,communication and marketing internshipsUniversity of Limpop
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: 154 days ago
DescriptionXecutive Seatz Luxury transportation Service, Inc., the ultimate in exclusive luxury transportation service in the Tri-State area. Our service caters to the Entertainment Industry, High-profile clientele, Corporate executives and the business community. From their arrival to departure, we can handle your travel needs locally or nationwide.
Xecutive Seatz maintains a high level of service standards and superior customer care. We emphasize safety, professionalism and reliability as the only way to serve our customers.
We are looking for a skilled and talented individual that's ready to craft their skills and grow with us. If you're ready to work hard, we're ready to see what you have immediately.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out company requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Overseeing social media PR strategies
- Managing client relationships
- Bringing in new business opportunities
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.