Positive Impact Magazine InternPositive Impact Magazine
Public Relations and Social Media InternMoore Relations
Public Relations, Marketing and Social MediaRealBlackLove.com LLC
Vegas party and nightlife tour service internVegas VIP Vampires
»»Cash Bonuses»»Interns Needed »» Booming PR FirmC.R.E.A.M. Music Group & Consulting
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionXecutive Seatz Luxury transportation Service, Inc., the ultimate in exclusive luxury transportation service in the Tri-State area. Our service caters to the Entertainment Industry, High-profile clientele, Corporate executives and the business community. From their arrival to departure, we can handle your travel needs locally or nationwide.
Xecutive Seatz maintains a high level of service standards and superior customer care. We emphasize safety, professionalism and reliability as the only way to serve our customers.
We are looking for a skilled and talented individual that's ready to craft their skills and grow with us. If you're ready to work hard, we're ready to see what you have immediately.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out company requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Overseeing social media PR strategies
- Managing client relationships
- Bringing in new business opportunities
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.