Public Relations InternBookmark This
78 Red Co.,
Description78 Red Co., was established by 4 young entrepreneurs with a vision to reinvent ketchup in USA. Bring a more natural , healthy and tasty option when it comes to the world # 1 condiment. Our office is located 5 mins away from beautiful downtown Chicago near UIC and PILSEN community . At this time ,78 Red Ketchup is only available to the food service industry like restaurants, bars, hotels etc. and not available to our individual ketchup fans. That is about to Change!!!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.