Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. Our marketing department produces quality work for small businesses and organizations throughout the state, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online Development & Sales of our Business.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.