Fashion PR InternArchetype Showroom
Public Relations InternshipBrilliance by Britoni B
FASHION PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP - IMMEDIATE STARTKARLA OTTO NEW YORK
Virtual interns are needed to launch our Entertainment Employment ExpoQEB, LLC
Interviewing this week: Fall internship at boutique PR Firm NYCTLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Ballet Afrique Contemporary Dance
Ballet Afrique is an internationally recognized professional dance company and dance Academy with the mission to build understanding, inspiration and appreciation for the cultures and experiences of African diaspora. Recently the accomplishments of this growing Organization and it's positive impact on the lives of youth have been highlighted in publications such as Oprah's O magazine, Austin woman, dance teacher magazine and international arts documentaries.
Ballet Afrique is a nonprofit organization located in Austin, Texas and is seeking an intern to develop a strong PR presence to complement its growing company.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.