Public Relations InternBookmark This
The DeBraux Parker Foundation, Inc.
8787 Branch Avenue, Suite 146
DescriptionThe DeBraux Parker Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the reading, writing, and language skills of children, youth, and young adults by encouraging them to become lifelong learners. Through our various programs, we purpose to stimulate, build, and sustain a diverse community of learners who find commonalities in a shared passion for ideas.
We are looking for fearless individuals who desire to share their skills and talents with a grassroots organization that desires nothing more than to curb illiteracy.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.