Public Relations AssistantBookmark This
J. Burrage Productions, LLC
Las Cruces, NM
DescriptionUp and coming self-published author and playwright seeking an energetic intern to assist in promoting a new book and to help build a production and publishing business. One intern will assist in coordinating local public relations while the other one will assist in a regional/national public relations effort. Intern will work with the company's manager.
J. Burrage Productions, LLC was formed in 2013 out of a strong passion to showcase elegant theater entertainment to the world. We love the arts, and we feel that in this fast-paced digital age, there needs to be a renewal in the appreciation of it. In order to do this, we decided to combine the old with the new, and use several different venues in order to do that.
Our primary focus is in contemporary and urban theater productions. The stage is where our heart is. We prefer to produce original work, that way we can bring something new and fresh to the scene. We also produce special events for 3-B Dimension Publications, LLC. In the near future, we will also bring stunning short film productions.
3-B Dimension Publications, LLC was established in 2013 as the book publishing arm of J. Burrage Productions, LLC, with a mission of bringing intriguing stories that are full of intense plots. It was formed to pick up where J. Burrage Publications left off, which operated from 2007 until 2012. The vision of that company and the goals of JB Burrage formed a company that truly represents what JB wants to do with his work and where he wants to go.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.