Public Relations InternBookmark This
10 Grand Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY
DescriptionCreativEQ mission is to help develop individuals who will thrive academically, emotionally, and socially. We aim to provide both students and their families with a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We put an emphasis on the total development of each individual and helping them become an intricate member of an active community.
The ideal candidate will be able to join our team and work in a fast paced learning environment. We are seeking a hard working and dedicated person to fill this role.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.