Travel PR Intern - Travel Public Relations FirmInternshipGurus
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations, Etc. Inc
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations Etc.
PUBLIC RELATIONS/ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIPS NATIONWIDELocations, Etc. Inc.
Winter PR Intern5WPR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Charity by Dawn Lilly, LLC
4981 McKnight Road #15190
DescriptionInterns will work directly with President and Vice President developing online media, marketing materials and branding for the organization as well as assist with public relations. Learn new skills and obtain the experience to start a career in PR.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.