Show Your-PR & Social Networking-Skills & While You Learn Internet Publishing and Marketingcurvy girl publishing
Public Relations InternBroad Street PR & Events
Public Relations AgentJulie Braun Design
Public Relations Internship Available for Marketing CompanyMyCityNetworks
Public Relations InternE'Little Communications Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The National Constitution Center
525 Arch St.
DescriptionThe National Constitution Center is the first and only nonprofit, nonpartisan institution devoted to the most powerful vision of freedom ever expressed: the U.S. Constitution. The Center illuminates constitutional ideals and inspires active citizenship through a state-of-the-art museum experience, including hundreds of interactive exhibits, films and rare artifacts; must-see feature exhibitions; the internationally acclaimed, 360-degree theatrical production Freedom Rising; and the iconic Signers' Hall, where visitors can sign the Constitution alongside 42 life-size, bronze statues of the Founding Fathers. As America's forum for constitutional dialogue, the Center engages diverse, distinguished leaders of government, public policy, journalism and scholarship in timely public discussions and debates. The Center also houses the Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach, the national hub for constitutional education, which offers cutting-edge civic learning resources both onsite and online.
Responsibilities• Writing media alerts and news releases
• Helping to coordinate and execute press events
• Interacting with press at Museum programs and events (may require some evenings, holidays, and weekends)
• Assisting with photo shoots and television filmings
• Maintaining local, regional, and national press lists
• Compiling press kits
• Assisting in the monitoring and tracking of press coverage
• Developing content for the museum’s social media channels.
• Helping with National Constitution Center promotional street teams and other marketing initiatives as needed.
Requirements• College junior or senior who has completed at least three public relations courses, including one writing course
• Candidate should have some public relations writing skills and a basic knowledge of media relations
• Must be available at least two full days per week