Public Relations Intern or ProfessionalBookmark This
PuTTin' OuT (Socially Accepted.)
DescriptionOn a mission to find or curate a PR professional who is an OuT-of-the-Box thinker who can search and snuggle up to professionals in the home, fashion, design, and entertainment industries.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media and social media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.