Public Relations InternBookmark This
VanceNyCC PR Firm
DescriptionVanceNyCC PR Firm specializing in entertainment public relations VanceNyCC has opening in our intern program: You will not be filing or getting coffee but learning the inner workings of PR. This position is great for a student, or for someone looking to transition into the public relations field. The right person will be a hard worker, have great communication skills, willing to learn, and be responsible. Writing ability and understanding of blogging and social media is a plus. Must have computer and phone You will obtain experience in: Client relations, media relations improving your writing skills, writing press releases, pitching media, creating client collateral plus so much more. You must be responsible, committed, hard working, team player. Do what it takes to get the job done. Creative thinker, professional in written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.