Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionJubilation Musical Society provides shows that are funny, moving, thought provoking and Ed-Jew-Cational…with a strict ban on boredom.
Possibility for paid position upon completion of internship. Start ASAP.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Experience with event planning
- Jewish background preferred