Public Relations Intern- Event Planning - International Film PremiereGlobalAES
PR Interns neededTotal Expose' Public Relations
Seeking Interns For Award Winning Public Relations FirmThinkZilla Consulting Company
Enjoy-PR-Creative Business & Enjoy Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Company?curvy girl publishing
PR InternshipWalt & Company
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Knightsbridge Nanny Agency
DescriptionKnightsbridge Nanny Agency is an exclusive nanny and Governess agency based in Los Angeles. Our service matches nannies with families for a variety of their different needs.
We are looking for an intern to bring their knowledge in the Public Relations field to come up with new and innovative campaigns to reach out to the mom and baby world.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.