Public Relations InternBookmark This
cupcakes and cocktails
810 n clark
DescriptionCupcakes and Cocktails teaches decorating class at local bars around the city. We also teach private classes and offer catering. We were just featured on Groupon for our decorating classes.
We are looking for fall interns. College credit can be given!!! Must be able to start ASAP! Must be a junior or senior majoring in business/marketing, communication/PR. Recent grads may also apply. Must live in Chicago during the internship.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Having a car is a bonus.