Public Relations InternBookmark This
b2b automotive marketing, LLC
3016 S Jefferson Avenue
Saint Louis, MO
DescriptionSt. Louis ad agency is seeking a public relations intern for the Fall 2012 semester. The internship may be offered for academic credit. Please apply by sending cover letter, resume and any writing samples.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include but not limited to: copywriting/press release production, tracking and routing public relations materials, fulfilling sample requests, assisting with event planning, sample closet management/organization, assisting with project coordination, performing competitive research, database management, assisting in social media campaigns and managing other ad hoc projects.
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Eagerness to learn
- Enthusiasm and great attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is a plus.
Candidate must be in the process of obtaining a degree and/or has a degree in Communications (Public Relations). Candidate is expected to work 15 hours a week; days and times to be determined dependent on the student’s schedule.