Public RelationsThe Savane Group
PR InternshipJane Owen PR
Public Relations for Unique Photography StudioVintage Girl Studios
Prestigious Beverly Hills PR Firm Seeks Public Relations and Media InternshipsLevine Communications Office
Ellen Jacobs Associates Journalism, Publicity and Digital Media InternshipsEllen Jacobs Associates
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Unique Quality Marketing, Inc
DescriptionUnique Quality Marketing, Inc or better known to the independent artist community as UQM Inc Presents is a non-profit organization registered with the Secretary of State in the state of TN. Although UQM Inc Presents is based out of Nashville, TN our presence resonates throughout the southeast. UQM Inc Presents has opened their doors to help enhance the independent artist community by helping the independent artists gain exposure outside of their home market along with helping promoters, charities, organizations & private parties & galas entertain their guests by offering quality entertainment no matter the age, sex of the artist or genre of music. There 5 internship positions available for 5 special interns. These interns will work for our sister company JCox & Associates, LLC & will offer public relations services for individual clients that are either receiving management services, consulting services, public relations & booking services for the company.
1. Intern will work with a pop/R&B artist based out of Washington, DC that is pursuing her career & needing tour support along with sponsorship & endorsements. This intern will also keep this artists relevant in the media & schedule interviews.
2. Intern will work for female country artist from New York who is already making headway in the country industry. Will act as Publicist keeping artist relevant in the media, endorsements & sponsorship.
3. 2 Interns will work for Entertainment company of New York that caters to producers, record labels & specialize in international artists.
4. Intern will work for Reality TV Show being taped in Atlanta, Ga. Intern will assist with brand development along with, media presence, sponsorship & endorsement opportunities.
We are looking for dedicated individuals that are willing to get out of there comfort zone and push yourself.
We help our clients interact with the public:
Proactively – pushing key messages and developing relationships
Reactively – customer service, responding to media requests and managing crisis communication
We build relationships with:
Key opinion leaders
Media (social and traditional)
Key Decision Makers
Executives that Influence the Music Industry
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to get hands-on Public Relations experience working with great brands. We accept interns year-round as desk/phone/computer availability allows so please re-apply each semester you can obtain course credit.
Interns will be supervised, receiving direct vocational experience necessary in order to fulfill the curriculum requirements of the educational institution providing credit.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
-Assist in developing social media strategy, programs and content
-Assist in writing press releases ,pitches and packages
-Assist in research for presentations and new business opportunities
-Attend client and team meetings when appropriate
-Participate in brainstorming sessions
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-Have a strong networking personality type; highly motivated & pro-active in communications and approach
-Have ability to brand yourself so we know how you can help the clients’ brand