Business Development / Sales InternAdvance Staffing and Recruitment
Fall 2014- Public Relations, Marketing and AdvertisingJennifer Hobson Productions (JHP)
Create Experiences: concierge/events/development3W Experience
10 Squared Summer 2015 Internship: Marketing Communications10 Squared PR
10 Squared Spring 2015 Internship: Marketing Communications10 Squared PR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Paradox Process-Healing and Discovery
118 West 27th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Paradox Space, a center for healing, cutting edge mind technology and innovation is in need of an intern skilled in linking, coordinating and promoting all forms of social media to specific campaigns and promotions of books, processes, and new psychological tools and technologies. Must be dedicated and creative and interested in the workings of the mind and it's potential.
We need interns to work part-time in our loft for the fall semester. We are seeking public relations interns who can manage our media contacts and help our company build it's public image and brand.
Responsibilities- Manage media contacts through emails or phone calls.
- Create new media contacts by researching new blogs, vlogs and websites.
- Coordinates online public relation campaigns
- Help book our facilitators for lectures and various events.
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge in social media
- Possesses strong skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and communication.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment