Public Relations Intern- Event Planning - International Film PremiereGlobalAES
PR Interns neededTotal Expose' Public Relations
Seeking Interns For Award Winning Public Relations FirmThinkZilla Consulting Company
Enjoy-PR-Creative Business & Enjoy Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Company?curvy girl publishing
PR InternshipWalt & Company
Public Relations InternBookmark This
New Revolution Studios
8001 W Broward Blvd
DescriptionNew Revolution Studios is a full service production company looking for interns interested in learning all aspects of the Film Industry. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details. The ideal candidate is someone who is motivated, passionate, self-starter, hard worker, creative, and organized and who will be an asset to our award winning team.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.