Public Relations InternBookmark This
Colette Phillips Communications Inc
DescriptionA small, fast-paced public relations/marketing communications firm with an excellent reputation that will offer an intern a high sense of responsibility and an abundance of hands-on experience Interns will work on a wide range of projects including, but not limited to: special events planning, writing press releases, assisting in the development of marketing nternal company development projects. Interns will be exposed to clients in a number of different fields including academia; health, financial service; banking, transportation, and non-profits
Responsibilities• Assists mainly with specific public relations or multicultural marketing projects
• Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
• Tracks time spent on execution of client related activities and works closely with supervisor to ensure assignment is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• When necessary, assists other staff members on assigned projects and related tasks.
• Provides weekly Status Report updates on all assigned projects and related tasks.
• Assist Account Service and CEO when requested or assigned
Student must be a junior, senior or graduate student
*Strong oral, written and social media skills
*Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Windows, and design
*Self-starter, enthusiastic, highly motivated, positive attitude, flexible
*A minimum commitment of 14 hrs/week for three month