Public Relations InternAria Marketing
PR InternshipFor Love & Lemons
Private Equity Public Relations & Marketing InternElm Equity Partners, LLC
Fashion, Hospitality & Entertainment Spring 2015 Public Relations and Social Media InternMargie Korshak Inc
Graphics/PR/ Marketing InternshipOrange County Inland Empire SBDC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionInterested in being a part of a growing Fashion Boutique? Flexible hours and room to grow with Runway Wheels. We will be enhancing our outreach in the DC, MD, VA area.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.