Public Relations InternBookmark This
315 W. 57th street
New York, NY
DescriptionNOYA is a brand new, NYC-based cosmetic start-up sold in over 150 stores, with more coming! NOYA has launched alongside a second, luxury brand of hair care products set to hit stores next year. This is an opportunity for an energetic intern to work directly with the founder of the company and the rest of the team and gain hands-on experience. You will learn by actually doing PR yourself, not by following someone around and serving coffee. Generate buzz for a new and exciting cosmetics brand by building and maintaining relationships with newspapers, magazines, TV outlets, and bloggers. Great opportunity for anyone looking to be in the PR or cosmetics world.
- Flexible schedule. Fall, summer, or ongoing internship
- Either with or without school credit
1. A cover letter introducing yourself
2. Resume or CV
Responsibilities- Be in charge of contacting media directly (TV, magazines, radio) and everything required to achieve that goal (build media lists, prepare cosmetic samples, email and in-person pitches, etc)
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will be:
- Web savvy, passionate, self-motivated, self-directed, energetic, resourceful (able to find out how to do things you don't know), excellent in written and verbal communication (fluent English only), personable, fun-loving, and cheerful!
- Working knowledge of public relations a plus.
- And most importantly, interested in makeup!