Public Relations InternProject Curve Appeal -Philly
Business Development / Sales InternAdvance Staffing and Recruitment
Fall 2014- Public Relations, Marketing and AdvertisingJennifer Hobson Productions (JHP)
Create Experiences: concierge/events/development3W Experience
10 Squared Summer 2015 Internship: Marketing Communications10 Squared PR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
LJRose Management & PR
DescriptionLJRose Management & PR (LJR) are experienced, highly qualified, and discreet professionals. We are a virtual full-service consultant company that specializes in public relations, marketing, branding and management.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.