Fall/Winter Public RelationsBookmark This
The Elle Nora Agency
495 Indian Trail Road
DescriptionThe Elle Nora Agency is a growing boutique public relations & event planning agency that specializes in providing quality event management, marketing, and PR solutions. with a home base in Atlanta, GA. The Elle Nora Agency has built a strong reputation among authors, non-profit organizations, media, and the fashion, beauty, and hair care industries
Responsibilities include assistance with press releases, media lists, social media (including updating of company blog site), and client management. Also, exposure to the marketing collateral development process.
This internship position WILL transfer into a part-time paid position with a monthly stipend.
ResponsibilitiesMarketing/Public Relations Internship Primary Responsibilities:
- Assistance with writing of press releases
- Creation and maintenance of media lists
- Distribution and follow up of press releases to targeted media lists
- Developing and maintaining The Elle Nora Agency and clients social media presence to include (but limited to) Twitter, LinkedIn, and Blog site
- Assistance with development of social media story ideas
- Assistance with production of articles for Blog sites and promotion through Twitter social networks
- Assistance with development of marketing collateral packages for project pursuits
- Assistance with execution of client events
- Managing client accounts