Public Relations/MarketingRealBlackLove LLC
PR/MarketingThe Royal Obsession
Social Media & Community Management InternBennettRank.com
Outreach & Marketing Specialist (The Power of Vision Training Event)Revolutionary Culture, Inc
Communications: Media Relations Internship - Fall 2014Pulmonary Hypertension Association
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Y9 Group
DescriptionPhilanthropy At It's Best!
NONPROFITS | SPORTS PHILANTHROPY
The Y9 Group is an all-inclusive business suite specializing in nonprofit setup / management and the branding of professional athletes through their nonprofit organizations and community initiatives.
Our suite includes accounting, consulting, event planning, and public relations for nonprofit organizations.
Mission: The Y9 Group endeavors to help create and build programs and organizations that will efficiently and effectively strengthen our communities through education, social awareness and a call to action to give back to those less fortunate.
Vision: It is our vision to successfully build upon a legacy of giving back in our communities and create programs and organizations whose missions will live beyond the lifespan of their founders.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Highly motivated and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Coursework completed in the following majors: English, Marketing, Public Relations, or related majors.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.00.