Public Relations InternBookmark This
Paradigm & Associates
3060 Pharr court STE 2
DescriptionParadigm & Associates specializing in Business development: Consulting, Tax preparation, Recruiting/Sourcing and Project Development. Paradigm & Associates, is focused on clients productivity and stability. We provide very profound service to our clients by supplying them with great service, focus and loyalty. Will Provide letter of accreditation (upon Exception of College).
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.