Fundraising Outreach SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Corporate Sponsorship LiaisonBeloved Streets of America
PublicistRose Juliette Kennedy
Social Media & Community Management InternFitness Equipment Broker
Public Relations AgentThe Movement Worldwide
Social Media ManagerThe Movement Worldwide
CITYarts PR/Marketing InternCITYarts, Inc
Public Relations - Entry LevelExcel Management
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Mason Tolbert Group
Posted: July 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a personal and business development firm that offers live and online training, physical and digital products, along with individual and group coaching. We work with small business owners, creative professional (writers/actors) and professionals who are looking to expand their leadership skills in non-traditional ways. A PR intern will learn a lot about working with various media, different industries.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.