Public Relations/Music IndustryLindsay Rush
Event Sponsorship Coordinator InternNCM Publishing
Marketing and Public Relations Intern DescriptionNCM Publishing
Public Relations SpecialistOutings & Adventures
PR Internship (Atlanta, Georgia)Artportunity Knocks
Public Relations AgentJulie Braun Co.
Public Relations InternHuniie
Public Relations InternArion Care Solutions, LLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Mason Tolbert Group
Posted: July 19 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a personal and business development firm that offers live and online training, physical and digital products, along with individual and group coaching. We work with small business owners, creative professional (writers/actors) and professionals who are looking to expand their leadership skills in non-traditional ways. A PR intern will learn a lot about working with various media, different industries.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.