Public Relations InternBookmark This
636 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 4C
New York, NY
DescriptionKrupp Kommunications, Inc (K2) is an award-winning integrated public relations and marketing agency based in New York City that specializes in brand development for lifestyle, entertainment, and publishing properties. With a mission of building brands that enrich lives, K2 works with clients to create customized, strategic campaigns that deliver extraordinary results.
Krupp Kommunications is seeking motivated, self-sufficient interns.
We prefer interns be available at least 2-3 days a week. Internship is unpaid, but a stipend may be provided and this is a great opportunity to work at a dynamic, rapidly-growing firm. This is an energetic and creative working environment, and a good place to grow!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
o Able to multi-task, and complete projects efficiently
o Previous internships in Public Relations a plus