Public Relations Intern - VirtualBookmark This
The Savane Group
DescriptionA strategic business consulting firm that works with start ups, small sized businesses and medium sized businesses as well as non profit organizations. The organization works to identify brands and develop and execute strategies to operate profitable businesses and organizations.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.