Public Relations Intern for Wellness CompanyBookmark This
DescriptionOur company delivers wellness in the workplace.
We offer chair massage, yoga and meditation at work and more.
To learn more, visit http://WholeBeingHealth.com
We are currently centered in the Bay Area. We have been expanding our network to recruit new practitioners and also new locations to provide health and wellness services.
We are looking for a reliable intern who would like to build relationships with companies to coordinate health fairs and ongoing services for health and wellness. We would also like support in practitioner coordination.
This is an unpaid internship, but depending on performance, interns may earn commissions as a result of performing Wellness Coordinator duties.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.