Public Relations Internships AvailableBookmark This
The Rise Network
Posted: 643 days ago
DescriptionThe Rise Network™, a multi-media firm creating innovative campaigns is looking for interns who are knowledgeable in all aspects of the public relations field. Interns who fill this position should expect to be hands on in the field from top to bottom, which will prepare you to be ready to enter any fast-paced public relations firm with excellent skills or be employed by this company. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
This is a year-round internship that works according to the intern’s availability. We are providing students with an opportunity to enhance their learning experience in their field(s) of interest.
• Work with executive to create marketing and PR campaigns
• Monitor all forms of media
• Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
• Write press releases and other materials
• Assist with mailings, print production
• Create interview preparation materials
• Compile media contact lists
• Search for press client stories
• Create or update databases
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
This is a non-paid internship that can quickly become a paid internship; however initially, college credit is available as an option for those interested.
To apply please submit your resume to Internships@RiseNetwork.net.
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media; proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications is a plus.
Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism