Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Jaki's Buzz Prods.
DescriptionJaki's Buzz a Video prods company and entertainment talk show at www.JakisBuzz.com shown on TV/Web and also heard on radio.
We at Jaki's Buzz Productions:
Use our heads to work smart.
Do quality work because it’s a reflection of who we are.
Have fun and stay positive because it recharges our hearts and souls.
VIRTUAL PUBLIC RELATION INTERNSHIP- Summer 2012/Fall 2012/Spring 2013
WITH JAKI'S BUZZ PRODS. A WEB/TV AND RADIO ENTERTAINMENT TALK SHOW AND VIDEO PRODS COMPANY AT www.JakisBuzz.com. We are looking for a part time un-paid intern to work with us on a wide variety of client projects.
The public relations intern will be working under the guidance of our owner (actress/host/producer/social media gal) as well as under our Human Resource director Weekly time commitment 10-20 hours / school credit / experience. Start ASAP or in the beginning of September. 6-Months Commitment.
To Apply: Email a résumé and cover letter to info@JakisBuzz.com. We take applications for interns year-round and new opportunities open up all the time. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities• Drafts basic public relations materials including news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports and other materials as directed.
• Carries out special and media event planning activities and arrangements
• Participate virtually or by phone/Skype in client meetings, media training sessions, presentations, and brainstorming sessions as needed.
Requirements• Intern must be actively enrolled in, or a recent graduate of a university in any of the following fields: public relations, marketing, advertising or other related program.
• Current students will preferably have at least sophomore standing.
• The individual must demonstrate the ability to undertake basic public relations writing assignments, and has an understanding of basic media relation skills, an ability to interact professionally with clients, and have good judgment.
• A working knowledge of computers, as well as word processing and database management software is necessary.